WELCOME TO GIRL SCOUTS!
Our new name is Clatter Valley Girl Scouts. We serve Girl Scouts in the Sherman, Gaylordsville, Northville, New Milford, Bridgewater, Roxbury, and Washington areas.
- NEXT LEADERS' MEETING: Tues., Feb. 22 at 7pm at the Methodist church hall. The full schedule is on the LEADERS page.
- SNOW TUBING — Sat., Jan. 30 at Ski Butternut
- SWEETHEART DANCE – Saturday, Feb. 6, 2016 – hosted by 40464 - Tickets are $13 each for sale at Lennies Flower Shop (across the street from the hospital) or at Arkettype (across the street from Tractor Supply - 2nd floor)
- Cookie Sales – everyone’s favorite money earning activity
- Thinking Day Event - Fri., Feb. 26
- Annual Variety Show – Fri., April 8 at NMHS —“On Broadway”
- Girls Night Out – date tba
- Spring Fling – date tba
- July – Clatter Valley Day Camp! GLOBAL TREKKER
- Camporee – Aug. 6-8 (tentative)
- HOST AN EVENT or join the team for an existing event – contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- More events and information will be added throughout the year. Contact your Scout Leader or email@example.com for more information.
- PAST EVENTS:
- Brownie Pow Wow – Nov. 2015 – Thank you Troop 40236
- Daisy Holiday Party – Dec. 2015– Thank you Troop 40232
Community Troop—all are welcome!
This is a multi-age / multi-level troop. Juliettes are also welcome to come and complete badgework and find out the latest news and events! Meetings are Friday at 5:30 at the United Methodist Church on Rt 7/202.
Jan 15, 29 • Feb 5, 26 • Mar 11 • Apr 8, 15 • May 6, 27 • Jun 10
Leader Meetings—where adult volunteers gather to meet & mingle, get news & share tips.
All meetings are at the church from 7pm to 8:30pm.
Oct 13th, Nov 17th, Dec 15th, Jan 12th, Feb 22 (Monday), Mar 15th, April 12th, May17th
LEADERS’ NEWS & INFO:
- CHECK the Leaders Page
- Ask Me About GirlzRULE – firstname.lastname@example.org
Trips & Events:
Don’t forget to fill out your Troop Trip Application anytime you plan to meet with your troop anywhere other than your regular meeting place. Click to download the FORM. Completed forms are emailed to email@example.com OR faxed to 860-355-3970 OR mailed to New Milford Girl Scouts, PO Box 613, New Milford, CT 06776. Check the Council web site for other forms you may need.
Money Earning Activities:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your troop is interested in money earning. Teach skills and earn money for your troop!
Your Service Team:
Is here to help you have a great Girl Scout year. See the Leaders page or come to a leaders meeting to network with other leaders.